Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Foley interview, Questions on Brock vs. Orton, the Killer Bees, JR, and Angle-WWE, and a former Nexus member works live events

Mick Foley was interviewed again. Interesting idea for Lesnar/Cena.

For my take on the 5/5 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1. They got it pretty well covered.

2. I've also heard that conspiracy theory, since some think there's no way they could have done that bad of a job with Orton. I guess the theory with Orton's surprise title win and the beatdown the night after was to build sympathy for him. That angle went down so poorly that people still talk about someone being "Ortoned" when a similar situation arises.

3. Other than Brian Blair appearing at a roast of Iron Sheik, I haven't heard anything about either in quite some time.

After the break, I go into everything else from 5/5. Next up, why WWE doesn't use JR on commentary.
4. JR doesn't want to be on the road full-time, last I heard (but would if the company asked him to). So the company's using him in other ways (talent scouting).


5. He's locked in to a multi-year TNA contract, so I don't see it happening.

Finally, Bray Wyatt (formerly Husky Harris) worked the 5/5 Raw live event with a loss to Zack Ryder.

That's all for the 5/5 news. 5/6 will be up later tonight. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment