Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

Teddy Hart interview, Questions on UFC being covered, one last Goldberg match, and the Hall of Fame, Maxine interview, Miami Herald looks at new Smackdown star, Ziggler interviewed and Destroyer profiled

Teddy Hart was interviewed. I've heard he has some "out-there" ideas for matches.

For my take on PWInsider.com's 4/25 questions:
1. MMA's not my thing either, so I won't cover it even if it involves a former wrestler. When it involves wrestling (like Brock getting the ok to work WWE), I talk about it.

Nothing to say about 2. As for 3, money would be a big factor. If WWE and TNA haven't brought him in by now, I don't see why they'd change their minds unless something really big happened with him that got a lot of attention like what happened with Rock and Lesnar.

Nothing to add to 4 either. For 5, Sammartino tops the list as far as wrestlers go. Also some people in the TV side of things like Bonnie Hammer and Ted Turner. They have definitely made impacts on the business in a big way.

After the break, I go into everything else from 4/25. Next up, a piece on NXT's Maxine.

Maxine was interviewed in her hometown. Fun piece. Natural heel.

Antonio Cesaro was interviewed on working in WWE. I should have his TV debut covered this weekend.

Dolph Ziggler was interviewed ahead of a live event. Sounds like an intelligent man.

Finally, Dick "The Destroyer" Beyer was profiled. Cool little read.

That's all for the 4/25 news. 4/26 and more will be up over the weekend. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment