Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Questions on fan complaints, replaying videos, Divas fantasy booking, more Sheamus/Bryan frustration, and question terminology, Hogan responds to Steiner, Punk on ESPN, and a Lawler interview

For my take on the 5/9 PWInsider.com questions:
1. While I do think there is quite a lot of complaining in questions sent in, I don't think they should just "accept" when things aren't good. Some things won't be what some fans are into and that comes with the territory, but when things are really awful and affect business in a negative way, complaining is kind of justified in my book.

2. Supposedly there are a lot of people who only watch Raw or Smackdown instead of both, so we get tons of video packages of the same thing. It's even worse when they show them on NXT and Superstars, too.

3. That's not a bad idea, if a little derivative of the Punk angle. I don't know how successful it would be or if the Bellas would come back with the title like Punk did, but it's more interesting than most Divas angles.

After the break, I hit the rest of the news from 5/9. Next up, another look at the 18 second Mania match.


 4. I think that while it did help Bryan to get fan support, it helped Sheamus some as well. He is getting good reactions.

5. I roll my eyes to a degree, too. If I had been doing this for as long as they have, I'd probably be rather frustrated as well with some of those remarks!

Hulk Hogan responded to Scott Steiner's Twitter burials of him. Steiner insists that it was his choice to leave TNA, so him being bitter at being fired doesn't seem to fly as to why he's shooting.

ESPN interviewed C.M. Punk, mainly about singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game".

The Score has an interview with Jerry Lawler, who unsurprisingly prefers wrestling to commentating. It shows. He's much more enthusiastic when wrestling. Maybe it's time to replace him with Striker, Stanford, or Mathews?

That's all for the 5/9 news. 5/10's will follow the 5/10 Superstars and Impact Wrestling, which should be up tonight. No guarantees, though. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment