Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2012

TNA Sacrifice Reax

Read on for my thoughts on TNA's Sacrifice PPV!

Joe and Magnus were solid as always in the opener. I'll give Daniels and Kazarian a chance, but initially I'm not happy with the decision to take the titles off of the champs. Both men work their asses off.

Both Kim and Tessmacher busted their asses in the Knockouts Title match and I respect that. The ending felt like it came early.

So-so promo from the new tag champs.

Good three-way. It's too soon to split up the Robbies. I'd have rather E snuck by a win with T helping him out, but everyone worked hard in the match.

Post-match, they did a good job building tension between the challengers.

Having seen all the tricks before, there wasn't much to Anderson vs. Hardy for me. Hardy in particular worked hard, but it feels like they're both treading water.

Solid Austin Aries promo. If TNA uses him right, he'll be a star in good time.

I liked the Crimson promo until ODB and Eric came out. Ugh.

Terrible segment with ODB, Young, and Crimson. Crimson worked hard, but the comedy is pretty bad still. They keep doing the same stuff from Young.

Bully Ray delivered with a solid promo after that drek.

Aries vs. Bully was something to go out of your way to see. Both men played their roles very well, as they always do.

Solid match from Angle and Styles, which you can always count on from those two. It's a shame it had to be linked to the AJ Styles/Dixie Carter angle.

RVD really put his body on the line in the main event. That was a pretty scary experience. I hope he made it out ok, because he worked damn hard to get that match over.

That's all for my thoughts on Sacrifice. Up next, the 5/13 news post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment