Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2012

Warrior interview, Questions on Abyss, Lesnar blowing up, Morrison/TNA, Lesnar losing, and blurring footage, Jesse Neal talks, Bellas discuss leaving WWE, WWE freshening up roster, why ex-Nexus member is at live events, and a Foley interview

MLW.com has part of an Ultimate Warrior interview up.

For my take on the 5/3 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1, other than I also did a double-take when seeing Abyss' "brother" for the first time. I don't read spoilers, so I was a little perplexed.

2. I made the same mistake as the questioner in assuming Cena went off-script. Apparently it was just another one of management's last-minute changes.

3. That's a shame to hear. Why get fans' hopes up? I've at least seen that Masters was interested in working for them at some point.

4. Ouch. Talk about a knee-jerk reaction. I thought it was a good way to set up a rematch, since there's unfinished business due to Cena winning but being dominated.

Nothing to add to 5, so after the break I go into everything else from 5/3. Next up, a Jesse Neal interview.

Jesse Neal talked about a number of wrestling and non-wrestling topics.

The Bella Twins made a blog post about their WWE departure.

There are definitely plans for new talents to appear on NXT, and there is a lot of talk of WWE releases. It's that time of the year again. I hope they make good decisions about who to keep and who to cut.

The former Husky Harris, who wrestles now in FCW as Bray Wyatt worked Raw live events to get a fresh look by the higher-ups. I was generally impressed with him, so I'd like to see what he does when he gets another shot at the big time.

Finally, Mick Foley was interviewed.

That's all for the 5/3 news. 5/4's should be up tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment