Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ECW Exposed and Main Event Reax - 11/11/14

Read on for my thoughts on Monday's ECW Exposed special and last night's Main Event.

ECW Exposed:
It was good to hear Heyman talk about bringing back Sabu.

Interesting to know that about Taz having issues with Sabu. I never knew that.

Brian Pillman was really something. I can only imagine what working with him was like.

I wish in some ways ECW would have stayed in business given the talents Heyman wanted to bring in. It definitely would cause WWE to shake things up.

It was refreshing to hear Joey shoot on the comedy WWE does. I think some of it's good, but they've definitely gone too far in that direction at times.

Can we get an ECW Exposed 2? This was pretty good.

Main Event:
Kind of a weird opening match, but I dug it. Rose is more interesting with the potential heel turn.

I'm glad Alicia and Cameron got promo time, but I'm not a big fan of Cameron in general. I think she makes a natural heel, but that only goes so far.

Mehhhh. OK Divas match.

Zayn vs. Kidd was awesome, but that shouldn't surprise anyone at all. Can we just officially add Zayn to the main roster after the next Takeover special? Bring The Ascension, too.

Fine match between Ambrose and Gabriel. I think Gabriel works well as a heel.

I was impressed by the ending promo. Ambrose vs. Wyatt should be really good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment