Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Raw Reax - 11/24/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

That was a really cool opening segment. I hope we're really in for a new era. Sting coming into WWE was a really cool moment. It's stupid for HHH to try to pretend Sting's career's not relevant, although it might not have been as relevant until Survivor Series.

Really good segment with Daniel Bryan in charge. I missed him a lot. Can we move forward with the likes of Rollins and Rusev and kick Kane to the curb for a while? His character could use some time off in order to come back fresh (maybe for WM31?).

Good pre-match. Henry really putting over Ryback would be a good move. One man's probably in the last eighteen months of his in-ring career. The other's 33 and hungry for a big spot in WWE. Maybe they should have a gimmick match at TLC to elevate Ryback?

OH #&$^! I didn't expect it to be that dominant. Henry's worth more than that. But, hey, I'm all for pushing some new blood.

I liked the McMahon family segment. I think they should have a good month or so off TV until the build for HHH vs. Sting.

Ambrose vs. Harper was quite good. The IC Champ has quite an upside, and Ambrose is really a star in the making if WWE doesn't drop the ball. Great job.

Fun post-match. Ambrose and Wyatt might go "ECW" sans blood next month.

Who the #&$* even knows who Fred Savage is in 2014? Bad stuff. Santino should have pulled out the Cobra on that goof.

Miz and Mizdow are GOLD. One of the best gimmicks right now.

Good match, all things considered. I'm tentatively in favor of the new tag champs, although I think a Mizdow face turn is inevitable. A Stardust/Goldust feud could be headed our way for 2015, too. I imagine that's how Goldust will wrap up his iconic career.

I think Kane's had one of the most versatile careers in wrestling with all the different roles he's had to play. He's been a great character.

Another Swagger/Rusev feud is good by me. Both guys are pretty solid.

Can Kane chokeslam Larry? I miss Santino, but maybe not enough to see him paired with this guy.

Fandango's a much better wrestler than you'd think with his gimmick. I liked this match.

Kane and Ambrose will tear it up, I think.

I liked Show's explanation, and I'm willing to give Rowan a chance as someone worth pushing. I like a good hoss here and there.

Fun segment with Rollins and Ziggler. It's cool to see Mercury and Noble again.

Meh. At least AJ got to cut a promo. I think she's been in kind of a holding pattern since running into Paige. She's still talented, but she's not as hungry as she used to be. In some ways, she's now part of the establishment.

Fine match to continue The Dark Age of the Bellas. At least it's not Cameron or Eva Marie with the belt.

Interesting post-match. Where does AJ go from here?

Definitely don't want to hear Larry on commentary. The current team's bad enough.

Fine enough tag match to keep the angles going. Not something I want to see a ton of going forward.

Good post-match for what it was. This silly stuff should stay in small doses.

Funny Ryback segment. That was a big win for him and should be sold as such.

I'm so ready for the group of Big E, Kofi, and Xavier. They've got a big opportunity and I hope they all make the most of it.

Meh. Ryback vs. Kane doesn't excite me too much, but I guess at least it's a push for The Big Guy.

I hope Big Show's betrayal and Sting's arrival don't overshadow a push for Ziggler.

Show on MizTV could be good. There's history there.

I'm kind of curious to see how much Mercury and Noble can still go, but I expect them to be cannon fodder.

I really enjoyed that match for what it was. I think Rollins was protected in spite of his team taking the loss.

Not a bad post-match. I do think Rollins needs to keep some heat in all this.

Who put Hornswoggle in charge again!? I guess it's OK to set up the Cyber Monday show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment