Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Smackdown promo cut short, Cabana on Punk podcast, Survivor Series DVD note, Slammys set, and Questions on Sting's music, pushing Reigns, AJ leaving WWE, HOH 8, and WWE books

Nikki Bella and John Cena commented on the former's promo being edited down from this week's Smackdown. It was probably a time thing. I'm curious to see what she said about AJ, and if there's more "shooting" to come.

Colt Cabana Tweeted about the recent C.M. Punk podcast. I didn't see it as Cabana trying to get a big name at all; just letting Punk get some closure on a difficult time in his life.

The cover for the DVD of this year's Survivor Series will feature John Cena, The Authority, and Sting. I'm not really surprised at the lack of Dolph, Bray, and Ambrose, but they deserve credit for what they did then.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

The December 8 edition of Raw will feature the 2014 Slammy Awards. I'm split on those. Sometimes they're funny and memorable, and other times I could do without them. I'm fine for them being a thing, though.


For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I actually like the new music. It might even work better for 2014, since this isn't entirely the same Sting as the Crow era.

2. As was said, Reigns is coming back in December. They don't know when Bryan's returning, but it's definitely not in the next few months. Not everything's a conspiracy against Bryan.

3. I don't know how that rumor got started, but there's no indication of her leaving. It will be interesting to see what her future holds after the Punk interview, though.

4. That's a good question! I think HOH is growing faster than he anticipated. I wonder what the future holds for Dreamer in HOH and TNA.

5. That one's definitely one that gets a lot of praise despite kind of flying under the radar.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment