Total Pageviews

Friday, November 14, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 11/13/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.
NXT:
I'm hyped to see the future of Balor and Itami. That was a good opening video.

I liked the opening segment, as brief as it was. I do want to hear what Balor has to say, but I think I want to see him wrestle a little bit more.

I enjoyed the first match. I think we're in for a lot more from Balor and Itami at the next Takeover special, but this was a nice start to their teaming.

I liked the Zayn promo. His promos are pretty straightforward, but I think he's good enough to make it on the main roster.

I liked Sasha vs. Alexa pretty well. Sasha's developing pretty nicely.

Nice post-match. I'm looking forward to Charlotte vs. Sasha at the next Takeover special.

I'm really looking forward to Neville vs. Zayn. It's been built pretty well.

Pretty good showing from the Lucha Dragons. I think Kalisto's got a nice future ahead of him. Their opponents looked good in this match, too. I hope they develop well as well.

I like the Vaudevillains pretty well. I hope they have a good match with the Lucha Dragons.

That ending was a bit of a downer, but the match itself between Zayn and Neville was really good. I think both men have the athleticism necessary to make a splash on the main roster. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see both of them on the main roster in 2015.

Good ending. I'm excited for where things go next. That should be the goal for the final segment of the show.

Superstars:
I liked Sin Cara vs. Curtis Axel pretty well, too. They've both got good in-ring skills.

Good match between Big E and Slater. I think both have solid skills.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment