Total Pageviews

Friday, November 7, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 11/6/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
I like starting off with a video package to set the stage. NXT does a lot of things right.

Pretty good first match. I feel like Breeze still has room to grow as a wrestler, but he has the intangibles. With the right opponent, he's pretty impressive. I'm glad to see Zayn continue to show he's ready to compete higher up on the roster.

Nice enough Neville promo. I hope he can become more than the another flippy jobber on the main roster. I like the idea of teaming him with Bad News Barrett, who's a good enough talker for both of them.

Nice showcase for Tyson Kidd. It also got Wilder some experience, which is important.

I'm curious to see what's next for Marcus Louis. He's been fairly bland so far.

Good promo from Zayn. I'm excited for the feud with Neville.

I liked the Divas tag match pretty well. They're all coming along nicely.

Zayn vs. Neville next week should be good. Regal makes a nice GM, because the show isn't all about him.

I'm already pretty impressed with Balor after that flurry of offense. NXT's in for some solid action with him and Itami ready to deliver.

Superstars:
I liked the opening match well enough. Glad Rose is still "a thing" after disappearing for a while following Kane's chokeslam.

Swagger vs. Slater was pretty good as far as telling a story. Slater has made a role for himself in the undercard.

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE. I'm glad they addressed the end of RybAxel instead of randomly breaking them up.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment