Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 11/20/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.
NXT:
I liked the opening match. I think and hope Bayley will "be someone" on the main roster when it's time for her to move up.

Not a bad post-match to continue the build to the next Takeover special. I look forward to Sasha vs. Charlotte.

I'm guessing Bayley gets taken out next week by Sasha and Becky to add heat to the title match. Fine by me.

Funny enough pre-match for the Vaudevillains. Not every segment's going to be amazing.

That was fine for putting over the Vaudevillains. I think I would rather have seen them beat some jobbers, but this has been a pretty common segment over the years.

I'm excited for Kevin Owens. What are the odds of him costing Sami Zayn the NXT Title?

Baron's gonna kill you! Baron's gonna kill you! Another fine squash, although eventually we'll need to see more from Corbin.

Nice subtle setup for Corbin vs. Dempsey. That'll be a big clash.

Another good squash.

I liked Tyson vs. Parker pretty well. Tyson's really a workhorse.

I'm definitely ready for Tyson vs. Balor. That should be great!

I like the interplay between Enzo, Cass, and Carmella.

I liked the tag match, as brief as it was. Both teams are coming along well.

The Ascension looked big for their destruction there, but neither team will likely get their heat back. The Ascension's "graduating" soon, so it felt like the other teams were a bit thrown under a bus here.

Good ending segment to set up the main event for the next NXT special. I expect one hell of a finale between those two.

Superstars:
I liked Paige vs. Alicia well enough. I think they work together rather well.

So-so Curtis Axel promo. He's never been known for amazing mic skills.

Nice match between Sin Cara and Axel. I like both of them pretty well.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment