Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 11/14/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

I think it's cool to see the German announce team here.

I really liked the segment with The Authority and Chris Jericho. There's real chemistry and history with the players involved. Jericho's great at mixing in some humor without it taking away from things or being too cringe-worthy.

I liked Bray vs. Sin Cara well enough. Bray's really come a long way from the Husky Harris days. Sin Cara's a pretty solid competitor.

I don't know what it is about Bray's promos, but they're always really engaging and fascinating. Bray vs. Ambrose should be great.

Mehhh. Not a terrible tag match. I just think it was missing something. Maybe they just haven't worked together all that much?

BAH GAWD ROSE TURNED ON THE BUNNY. I'm OK with this if it's leading to a revamp for Rose. His career really stalled. As for The Bunny, I'm not sure what the end game is. Is he just going to be sacrificed to push Rose or will he become a full character?

I liked the Ziggler promo pretty well. I hope he's in for getting elevated, but I wouldn't count on it.

I also really liked Ryback's promo. It's time for him to get fed.

Ziggler vs. Kidd vs. Cesaro was a thing of pure beauty. All three men have been amazing in the ring for as long as I can remember. There are more wrestlers in their "mold" so to speak cutting their teeth in NXT, so we could be in for a LOT of good wrestling in the years to come.

Not a bad match between Layla and Natalya. It just didn't really have any heat to it.

I enjoyed the Bray/Ambrose stuff backstage. I'm ready for them to mix it up at Survivor Series.

Nice pre-match for the main event.

I was kind of hoping for a clean win by Ryback, but maybe this is the right move. We'll see how things play out in the weeks to come.

Nice ending. Are we in for a push for Ryback?

More wrestling later.

No comments:

Post a Comment