Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/19/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
I liked the opening brawl between Lashley and Roode. I'm guessing the first episode on Destination America will have Lashley's rematch.

Nice EC3/Tyrus segment. I'm going to miss Carter while he's injured.

Good video package for the Knockouts' Title match.

I really liked the Knockouts Title match. They really laid into each other, and there was some really good wrestling involved.

Nice King/MVP stuff. I'm thinking MVP vs. Angle as a top match in early 2015?

I liked the Roode segment. Another war with Lashley will be solid, I'm sure.

So-so match between Melendez and King, but that was to be expected given the former's experience level and limitations.

Nice post-match to keep the angle going. How long until Anderson turns on Melendez and they feud? I think Anderson would be a good teacher for the new guy.

I'm ready for Spud to get one over on EC3.

Yeah, we're definitely in for MVP vs. Angle in 2015. I think they can still deliver a big match.

Good segment to get heat on EC3 and Tyrus. They're a pretty good combination.

Good segment to jump Angle. It's a good thing he's coming back in 2015, because he's positioned to be a big part of the show.

Bram's a pretty realistic ass-kicker. I wonder how far he'll make it compared to the current incarnation of The Ascension (he was part of an earlier version in FCW).

Damn! This whole "King of Hardcore" storyline with Bram has been pretty entertaining as far as just having him in insane matches where people beat the #&$* out of each other. I liked the Al Snow cameo. I wonder if the ECW nostalgia will carry over into 2015.

Great Angle segment. I'm ready for the war.

I wonder how far Shera will make it in TNA. We could see a changing of the guard in 2015 as TNA has to build new names.

For big spotfests where people pull out a billion moves for the hell of it, this was good. It's fun to watch something like that every once in a while. Congrats to the new X-Division Champion.

Nice segment to set up Angle going after MVP after the break. This should be a big fight.

That was a really kickass ending segment. I actually want to see where they go next. It's a shame I have to wait another month and a half to see this show again, because it's been really good these past few weeks.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment