Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ryder hurt, MMA superkick, Orton update, Interviews with Hogan/Ambrose, Reigns getting coaching, assorted WWE press, WWE tour notes, and Questions on NXT injuries, ECW on the Network, and Memphis

Zack Ryder tweeted about being injured and possibly needing surgery. I wonder what he does when his current contract expires. I wouldn't blame him for searching out other options.

An MMA knockout was compared to Shawn Michaels hitting Sweet Chin Music. Meh. Slow news day, I guess.

Randy Orton has been added back to advertising for WWE's year-end MSG show, where he'll be facing Kane. I can't say I'm really excited for that feud, but I think they can make it work.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Hulk Hogan talked about Sting vs. The Undertaker, as well as himself stepping into the ring at WM31. Sting vs. Taker would make a good retirement match for both of them if they're both up for it. I don't see any need for Hogan to step in the ring then.

Roman Reigns is taking acting lessons in Los Angeles from Howard Fine. WWE wants to add to his character. He could certainly use help in that department. I can see fans really turning on him on the road to WM31.

John Cena granted some more wishes during the European tour. He's very valuable for WWE outside the ring.

WWE posted an interview with Dan Rose, who appeared on Smackdown. I wonder if he'll be part of Tribute to the Troops?

Dean Ambrose was interviewed. I expect Ambrose vs. Wyatt to be a pretty memorable encounter, likely setting up something bigger at TLC.

WWE will have another tour of Europe in April 2015. That will be good.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That's a damn shame. People were hopeful and excited for Richie Steamboat becoming a thing on the main roster. I also wish Corey Graves could have succeeded as a wrestler.

Nothing to add to 2. I'm glad ECW fans are latching onto the Network now.

3. I'm sure there will be more ECW stuff down the line, but I think the focus will be on all the VOD stuff.

Nothing to add to 4.

5. There's a documentary called Memphis Heat if you want to check it out.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment