Total Pageviews

Friday, November 28, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 11/27/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
I'm growing to like Marcus Louis' character. It was definitely time for something new. Breeze is really solid, and I hope he goes far.

Interesting post-match. I wonder what Louis has that we haven't seen yet.

Interesting stuff to set up Carmella's match. I think this has been a good enough angle for working in the new talent.

I think Carmella's still got some growing to do as a wrestler, but she's doing fine for someone with so little experience.

Nice segment with Finn Balor. I'm ready for him to show what he can do.

I'm pretty impressed with the duo of Sin Cara and Kalisto. I hope WWE has their next Rey and Del Rio, although those are pretty high marks to reach.

I'm ready for Kevin Owens to wreck #&*%. Will he be the first person to beat Bull Dempsey or Baron Corbin? Or both?

Fine segment with Bayley and the heel Divas. NXT has some good prospects in that division.

Tyson's great. I wish more talents got character development like he has lately, because there could be some entertaining diamonds in the rough.

I like the Vaudevillains. NXT's got some nice characters making their ways through the ranks.

Kidd vs. Balor was pretty nice. Balor's probably ready for the main roster already. I guess they're just getting him acclimated to the WWE ring or something.

I'm really looking forward to the next NXT special. Balor and Itami vs. The Ascension should really be something.

Superstars:
Swagger vs. Axel was pretty nice. Both of them are pretty talented wrestlers.

I enjoyed the tag match, too. Good little match for its place on the card.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment