Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Smackdown Reax - 11/28/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

It's a fairly small thing, but Miz claiming he's the sole tag team champion is brilliant.

I liked the MizTV segment. I'm glad the focus didn't end up being on Big Show. I'm really, really tired of Big Show. It's about time for someone to put him on the shelf, at least for a few months. In kayfabe, of course. I don't actually want someone to injure him just because I don't like seeing him.

I liked the first half of the battle royal. Rowan getting rid of Show was cool. I hope he's in for a push.

Mizdow was pretty funny in his elimination. I never would have guessed he'd be this big of a hit in the gimmick. It seemed like he was set for the Chavo Guerrero role of years ago.

I really liked the battle royal overall. The match itself is a favorite of mine.

Kind of a silly Santino/Kane segment, but that was the point. I hope Santino comes back to the ring.

I'm really ready for Ambrose and Wyatt going at it again. That's worth the price of a month of the Network by itself.

I liked Nikki vs. Emma. We got to see an underrated talent who should be featured more, AND the Divas' Champion! Nikki's not a bad wrestler, honestly.

I liked that post-match well enough. The Bellas are pretty meh overall. At least the Divas' Title adds something new to the angle.

I enjoyed Ryback vs. Rollins pretty well. Hopefully Rollins doesn't come out with an interview in a few years burying Ryback like Punk just did. Ouch. Anyway, this was good for protecting both sides.

Nice post-match to get heat on Kane ahead of TLC. Kane vs. Ryback will be a good chance to build The Big Guy.

I mostly enjoyed the six-man tag. I'm definitely glad we're seeing development of the lower-card names here.

Good to see The New Day get the win and some screen time for the post-match.

I imagine the chairs match will be pretty fun as far as two hosses wailing on each other. Ryback will probably get the win.

It looks like Goldust and Stardust will feud with Big E, Kofi, and Xavier. That's fine by me. There's going to be speculation of splitting the half-brothers and them feuding until it happens, so let's go ahead and wonder if we're in for Goldust vs. Stardust at WM31 after they can't beat The New Day.

Ziggler vs. Harper was nice. It was cool to see them headline the show.

Nice ending to the show. Ziggler and Harper finally getting spotlighted. Thank goodness.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment