Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/1/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- BDC vs. The Rising:
I guess Low Ki figured the more quickly he eliminated people in the Rising, the more quickly he could get the hell out of TNA.

That was a good showing by Drake.

I hope Galloway's been watching John Cena matches for strategy of overcoming the odds.

Nice sequence to eliminate Low Ki. I hope we see him in GFW or NXT.

OH MY! DREW GALLOWAY IS OVERCOMING THE ODDS! That's why his motto's Never Give Up, Maggle!

I enjoyed the ending segment of the match. Hernandez will be a good addition to BDC as far as just being the big muscle. I'd definitely rather see Joe than Supermex in that role, but it is what it is.

I'm guessing BDC challenges for the tag team titles next. That could be cool.

Oh, maybe Low Ki left because they wouldn't pay for his hospital bill after Galloway attacked him.

I really liked the Storm/Mickie/Magnus segment. I'm glad we're seeing an epilogue to this angle.

- Dirty Heels vs. The Wolves:
I'm liking the action here. It's pretty much non-stop MOVEZ, but they're all good at that.

Both sides are just incredible here, throwing out everything they have.

Crazy Dalmatian match. It's hard to catch a breather.

Nice to give the Dirty Heels the edge with so little time left to go.

Really frantic action here at the end. It's pretty exciting. Time limits can be great in the right context. Maybe GFW or ROH should pick that gimmick up.

Not a bad setup for the third fall. I really love Roode going right for the submission.

The Wolves earned the straps there. One hell of a match.

- Taryn vs. Kong vs. Brooke:
Nice action from all three Knockouts. I like the contrast Kong brings to the table.

Good defense by Taryn. I've really enjoyed her title reign.

Gail hasn't even been gone two months, so this is hardly a big surprise return. I do think it's time to set up the end of Taryn's reign. We don't want this ending up like the Bellas' never-ending reign.

That interview was barely worth anticipating, since it didn't really expand the angle. Did we even need Mike Tenay as part of that? Just say GFW bought some air time.

- Angle vs. EC3:
Angle's putting on a clinic as always. Great stuff.

Carter acknowledging beating Sting was great.

Angle's level of tenacity is absolutely insane. I don't see how he's able to go so hard at his age and history of injuries.

Angle, EC3, and Tyrus are all telling one hell of a story here. This has been a really good night for TNA.

That match was AMAZING. A-MA-ZING. I can't wait for the rematch. Both men put on something worthy of a standing ovation.

Great post-match. The era of EC3 is here!!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment