Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/29/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

I definitely wish Aries was in the running to be #1 Contender for the TNA Championship. Whether he will be going forward depends on where Aries wants to commit to working.

Nice back-and-forth between Aries and Bully as far as acknowledging Aries has come up short against champions and contenders recently.

Damn. Aries really punked Spud out there.

Good setup for next week's match between Aries and Spud.

EY would smoke Melendez. If Chris didn't have MERICA behind him, he'd be another Gut Check-level dude.

- Melendez vs. EY:
LOL. Back to the drawing board, jobber.

EY vs. Angle is always good. We probably won't be seeing it again for a while, though.

I'm guessing Matt will come up with a ladder match or something to face EC3. Fine by me.

- Brooke vs. Marti:
Crazy start to the match, but that's what to be expected with Dollhouse.

Jeez. Crazy match all around. I think it would be good for the Knockouts deck to be reshuffled.

The Tigre segment wasn't bad beyond the challenge to Trump. I'm glad he's got a modicum of character now.

Good stuff with EC3 railing on the Hardys. Carter vs. Jeff at BFG makes total sense.

That's a pretty good title match set for next week's show. I hope they don't do something stupid like have Jeff turn on his brother or something.

Good promo from GFW's Nick Aldis and Mickie James.

- Magnus/Mickie vs. Storm/Serena:
I like that everyone's beating the hell out of each other instead of doing flippy shit.

This is pretty good stuff overall. I wish we got to see more of Serena over the years.

I enjoyed the match and post-match. Good end for the story and for Magnus/Mickie in TNA.

Bram beating the holy hell out of Anderson with trash cans and other weapons next week is fine by me.

It's crazy to see Dixie praise Jarrett after the two sides split. It's not quite Hell freezing over, but it's pretty surreal.

Jarrett's taking us on a trip down TNA Memory Lane.

That was a really cool moment for the Jarretts. They earned it.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment