Total Pageviews

Monday, August 26, 2019

Honor For All Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub special event.
- PCO out:
Sucks that he's vulnerable after all. He has really been a highlight for ROH.

- Bouncers vs. Okumura/Felino vs. C2C:
Good start. There's an interesting contrast here.

Not bad so far.

Fine to open the show.

- Post-match:Ahhhhhhhh I love this.

I'm very glad we still get PCO on this show.

- Castle/Hendry:
This is... something to say the least.

Well at least something's brewing outside of matches.

- Castle/Hendry vs. Isom/Burger:
ROH does do a pretty good job of quickly incorporating people.

Hendry's definitely game. I'm glad he's getting exposure.

That was pretty cool.

- Love/Dawkins:
I'm curious what the end game to The Allure is. Presumably once we get Klein vs. Love things kind of wind down, no?

Good way to showcase Damaris.

- Love vs. Sumie vs. Jenny vs. Dawkins:WOH is such an odd mix of experience levels, styles, etc., and definitely not by design. It's a shame they don't work with Stardom more. Is it an expense thing?

Not bad, just not amazing.

- Post-match:
I was wondering where Maria had been. Bro what if she's part of The Allure THE WHOLE TIME bro????

- Silas vs. PJ:
This is a fun mix.

Young is a lot of fun.

I'm liking the story here.

Good work.

- Rush vs. Vinny:
Fine start.

I like how this stands out from the card so far.

This is pretty badass.

That was good!

- Taylor vs. Owens:
Another solid start.

These two are working together well.

I'm loving the counters.

This is pretty good.

Both men looked badass here.

- Briscoes vs. Express:
Keep in mind The Briscoes could be working All Out instead of this show. It's sad to see how much of a difference there is in crowd size.

Holy shit didn't expect a suicide dive from Ricky.

This isn't bad at all!

Good showing.

- Post-match:
Cool shit.

- Bandido/Haskins vs. Scurll/Brody:I'm loving the Bandido/Brody segment.

This is good.

I'm impressed with everyone here.

I'm liking this a good deal.

This is going quite well.

I liked that a lot!

- Defy or Deny:
-- Taven vs. Cobb vs. Lethal vs. King:
Haha Taven's such a target.

Good start here. Cobb and Lethal are doing well.

This is good. It feels important.

I like the chaos involved with this one.

Wow. This is delivering.

Wow, Taven. That was really stupid.

-- Cobb vs. Lethal vs. King:
Well at least it meant something for King.

-- Cobb vs. King:
I like how these two work together.

Good work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment