Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 22, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 8/21/19

Read for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- UE/Myles:
That Mount Rushmore line got me good. Also a great reference to earlier in Cole's career.

Yeah Strong looks out of place with no title!

Good build for a tag rematch.

Myles not wasting any time!

I like Cole trying to steer Myles elsewhere.

Oooh that shade at other brands' champions. I'd like to see them respond.

I liked that!

- Reed/Thorne:
Simple but effective.

- Mansoor vs. Priest:
I'm glad Mansoor wasn't completely sacrificed.

I like how this is going.

Fine work!

- Mia vs. Borne:
Yeah I think Vanessa and Aliyah are stuck at this level if something doesn't change soon. Then again, The IIconics made it out alright.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
Oooooooh this intriguing.

Damn. Mia paid for that choice.

- Lee/Dijakovic:
I look forward to seeing this.

This is good hype.

That was pretty good.

- Reed vs. Thorne:
Nice start.

Good power showcase here.

I like this.

WHOA. Didn't expect Thorne to win.

- Dream promo:
I love him shilling his merch. He's greet.

I liked that.

- Future matches:
Sounds good. Myles is getting himself on the map quick!

- Dain vs. Riddle:
NICE. I like this start. This isn't about who's the better wrestler; it's a fight.

There's good heat to this one.

Very glad to see Dain used more.

Riddle is definitely more enjoyable when his back's against the wall and he's in a serious feud.

I LOVED that back senton counter.

Wow. This is a banger.

OUCH that ring step spot.

This is really fun.

I liked that a LOT. Good physicality.

- Post-match:
Looks like another war's coming. I'm perfectly fine with that. 

-- ROH:
- Klein promo:
Solid. I like it.

- Klein vs. Rivera:
Good start.

I like this so far.

Fine work.

- Post-match:
Ehhhh. Klein's promo was a little basic.

I mean, yeah, Angelina should probably get a title match.

I don't dislike WOH getting some focus here.

- Scurll/Brody/PCO vs. 3-S:
Haha PCO could beat all three men.

I mean, yeah, this has been three-on-one with PCO holding his own.

I like Scurll's attitude.

I enjoyed that!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment