Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 8/28/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH
-- NXT:
- Io squash:
I really like Io's intensity.

Io killed that jobber (Holi)dead.

- Post-match:
Hey you lost get out of here.

- Kushida promo:
Ready to see more from him when NXT goes to two hours.

- Keith vs. Dijakovic:
Very glad to see Dominik back.

They're out to prove something here.

WOW. Good to see Dijakovic show what he's capable of.

This is fun!

Pretty badass.

- Gargano/Thorne:
Ha. Fun. Glad to see Thorne again.

- Mia/Regal:
Um yeah how many chances should she get? Someone needs to step up to her.

- Horsewomen/Rhea:
Oh I am ALL FOR this clash.

YESSSSSSSSS make it happen!

- Dunne interview:
Good work.

- Profits vs. KOR/Fish:
I like the technique here.

Good to see Dawkins show his amateur skill.

I'm liking this.

Great teamwork here.

I just realized I want to see KOR and Fish vs. The Revival.

Cool stuff in this one. The Profits have really progressed.

I'm enjoying this quite a bit.

Wowwwwww this is good.

Impressive work from everyone.

Quite the match! I'm curious what's next for the division.


-- ROH:
As there are no new matches on this show, I will not be covering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment