Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 8/13/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Owens/Shane:
Great promo. They're doing a good job incorporating fan interactions.

KOTR can be meaningful.

Why be King of the Ring when you can be BEST IN THE WORLD???

Somehow I don't see Owens winning KOTR if Shane has anything to say about it.

Boooooooo we need the 24/7 Title!

Hahahahaha Shane you asshole, sticking it to Kevin.

I love Shane ducking behind his role.

I also love Kevin not taking anything from anyone.

- Ember vs. Flair:
Yeah I don't expect Ember to beat Charlotte after Flair beat Trish.

Oh come on now she's stealing tranquilo?

This is nice.

Good work here. Ember didn't get squashed.

- Bryan/Rowan:
BRO WHAT IF ROMAN RAN OVER HIMSELF BRO

I love Bryan always feeling persecuted.

- Shane/Joe:
Oooh that could be good.

- Black promo:
Looks like he's back to brooding backstage.

- Reigns vs. Buddy:
Glad this isn't a squash.

Wow Buddy's getting to shine.

I'm liking this!

Hey Murphy had a good showing.

Good work.

- Revival interview:
I picture everyone waiting outside wherever Elias is until the curfew is up.

Kind of comes across like WWE suddenly changed their minds about The Revival being treated seriously between Monday night and Tuesday night.

- New Day interview:
I mostly liked that. There's still kind of a split between goofy New Day and the serious feud Kofi's in.

- Owens vs. Joe:
Good physicality here.

I like how these two work together.

I wish they'd just "ban people from the building" or whatever instead of suspending the 24/7 rule. The 47/11 European Title deserves more consistency.

- Bryan/Rowan/Murphy:
Man, Buddy's making all kinds of enemies. I guess he wanted to be on TV.

I liked that.

Fine for what it was.

- Orton promo:
I love Orton pushing his buttons.

That works for me!

- Orton/Revival vs. New Day:
Good work so far.

Glad to see The Revival doing what they do best.

I'm liking this.

Good work!

- Post-match:
VINTAGE Orton with the RKOs to everyone. Kofi's the underdog if they do a rematch.

- Bryan/Rowan/Reigns:
I really hope Bryan blames the fans for what happened to Roman.

-- 205 Live:
- Gallagher vs. Akira:
Gallagher is ridiculously smooth.

I always love this combination of styles.

Solid work here.

Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
I'm perfectly fine with a rematch.

- Oney promo:
I liked that.

- LHP backstage:
Oh Humberto you sneaky dog!

- Humberto/Lince/Kalisto vs. Ariya/Singhs:
I mean what's to say LHP can't expand to four members?

This is heating up.

I like the teamwork here.

That was fun.

- Gulak promo:I like this run a LOT.

- Nese promo:
Pretty cool.

- Gulak vs. Oney:
I like the early story.

There's good physicality ere.

Both men are tenacious!

Good drama in this one.

I'm really liking this!

Badass ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment