Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Saturday Night at Center Stage Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub event.
- Brody/PCO vs. Haskins/Williams:
Oh this is already a lot of fun.

PCO's bumps are crazy at any age given how consistently he does them.

This is something special.

I'm loving this so far.

Everyone's having a good showing in this one.

I like how much everyone's putting into this one.

That was great!

- Express/Briscoes:
Man, this is surreal.

Good to set up the next show.

- Love vs. Sumie:
Solid enough.

Both women are pretty good.

Ehhhh. The Allure angle continues. Interesting Velvet wasn't here.

- Silas/Felino/Okumura vs. 3-S:
Fine work early.

I'm liking the action here.

Everyone's doing good work here.

I liked that!

- Post-match:
Ahhhhhh fun stuff.

- PJ vs. LSG vs. Chase:
Nice to see Chase here. I'm all for some freshness in ROH.

OK I definitely want to see more of Chase here.

Another solid showing with everyone getting to do what they do well.

Everyone looks like they can win this one. I like that.

Good work.

- Castle/Hendry:
Castle is someone I want to see more of.

Not bad to set up their feud. Hendry matters already, which is good.

- Scurll vs. Bandido:
I can't help but think this is a future AEW match.

This is fun already.

Both men are impressive here.

I'm liking this a good deal.

I love all the counters. This is good.

I'm really enjoying this. They play off each other well.

Great performance by both guys.

- Champions vs. All-Stars:
-- Taven/Taylor/Briscoes vs. Lethal/Cobb/Rush/King:
I enjoy Taven. I just don't think he's the guy to lead the company.

This is a fun combination. ROH is generally pretty good at mixing people up.

Good story here.

Yeah I really want to see Taylor vs. Cobb again.

Good teamwork in this one.

Haha fun interactions between Lethal and King as always.

I'm impressed with this one.

Really fun stretch.

-- Taven/Taylor/M. Briscoe vs. Lethal/Cobb/Rush/King:
Again, everyone's getting to shine. ROH is a little underappreciated right now.

-- Taven/Taylor/M. Briscoe vs. Lethal/Cobb/Rush:
Wouldn't shock me to see King cost Lethal this one.

This is fun all around.

I loved the Lethal/Mark Briscoe stretch.

-- Taven/Taylor vs. Lethal/Cobb/Rush:
Good drama here.

Wowwwww nice win for Taylor.

-- Taven/Taylor vs. Cobb/Rush:
I'm loving the action in this one.

Hey that's one way to counter Rush!

-- Taylor vs. Cobb/Rush:
Pretty kickass ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment