Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Raw Reax - 8/12/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/OC:
I like this promo a LOT. It plays to the power of crowd reactions.

I like AJ wanting to do bigger things.

Damn. Seth is taking tisks.

I liked this character interaction.

- Profits/Zayn/Joe:
Man. Sami ain't wrong.

I had a feeling the Profits were suckering Sami there. Great time.

Good stuff.

- KOTR returning:
Wow. Didn't expect that. Probably another Paul Heyman move to establish someone with some wins.

- Joe vs. Sami:
Whoa. Sami got destroyed.

- Post-match:
Wow, a character with nuance! That's refreshing.

- Miz/Dolph:
Hahahahah Dolph continuing to get wrecked.

- Miz vs. Dolph:
Solid enough.

I like Miz's skill here.

Nice work.

- Post-match:
I'm all for the "whiny bitch who loses all the time" gimmick for Dolph. Very fitting!

- Becky interview:
Becky's about to have the 24/7 Women's Championship if she keeps throwing down challenges.

- Elias/Ricochet:
I like Elias' self-awareness.

Fun enough back and forth.

- Elias vs. Ricochet:
Ricochet as at a whole 'nother level.

OUCH that missed dive.

I guess we're building to a guitar gimmick match.

- Rey vs. Andrade:
-- Fall One:
Damn, Rey's another quick victim tonight.

-- Fall Two:
I like this.

Haha Zelina invaluable as always.

Nice match! And good to see momentum for Andrade.

- Austin interview:
Another good endorsement. To think it was this easy to fix Raw's problems.

- Rey/Profits:
Wow. That was sad. Has Dominic lost faith, too?

I enjoy the Profits reminding us what's coming up.

- Drew interview:
Nice stuff.

- Drew vs. Cedric:
Wow. I'm liking this already.

NICE Frankensteiner counter.

This is really good.

DAMN. That throw on the ramp.

That was all good. Cedric looked good in defeat.

- OC backstage:
I like AJ's framing of the Brock matches.

That was good.

- Jose vs. Roode:
Whoa is this Main Event?

Roode's probably hoping they come to Toronto more often.

- Heyman interview:
Wow Paul should talk to whomever's making the decisions on Raw... wait.

- Revival vs. Lice/Gran:
You know I'm a little surprised the Jose match wasn't interrupted. Roode could have won the title!

- Post-match:
Hahahaha good times.

More craziness.

- Truth/Carmella/Elias:
Truth is racking up wins!

So does Ricochet get a title match?

- Natalya/Sasha/Becky:
I like that Natalya is selling what she went through.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YESSSSS glad to see her back.

I was wondering if someone would help Natalya.

I'm all for this match.

- Raiders promo:
Fine work.

- Raiders squash:I like them wrecking people.

- Nikki/Alexa interview:
Yeah I'm ready for a new chapter for this title.

- Alexa/Nikki vs. Kabukis:
Good teamwork from the joshis.

Man I'd love to see Asuka vs. Nikki again.

This is pretty good.

Good work!

- Seth promo:
That was good!

- Seth vs. AJ:
Good so far.

Man apron spots are scary.

This is pretty good.

Ha. Maybe having the OC at ringside wasn't the best move.

Looks like we'll see more from this.

- Post-match:
I'm glad Ricochet's still motivated.

OOOOOH. Business definitely picked up.

Hmmm.... I'm curious how Braun fits into things going forward.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment