Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 8/20/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Orton/Kofi/Revival:
They've really made a meme of the "stupid" thing.

I like Orton's mean streak.

Oooh looks like we could be in for a no DQ match before the inevitable Hell in a Cell.

A six-man HIAC could be fun, too.

- Shane/Owens:
Hmmmm we'll see if this lasts.

- Andrade vs. Crews:
Solid so far.

Glad Apollo's getting some time to shine.

Good work! Both men looked good.

- Bryan/Rowan backstage:
Well they did do some work.

- Elias/Drake:
They've abused the "24/7 rules suspension" thing. In this case it theoretically makes Shane look corrupt, which is good, but they've done it so much it really needs to be addressed. They can easily just "ban Drake from the building" or something.

- Moment of Bliss:
I really like Charlotte here.

Yeah Charlotte pretty much has to win after that Trish endorsement.

Works for me!

- Reigns/Murphy:
Man Murphy's in a tough spot.

- Bryan vs. Murphy:
Ahhhhh I like Murphy's aggression.

Good physicality here.

This is great holy shit.

I like this a lot!!!

That was amazing!!! Big win for Murphy!

- Post-match:
Yeah they're not pleased with this.

- Revival promo:And there's another match being set up for COC.

- Revival vs. HM:
Clever to focus on the obvious injury.

I liked that!

- Gable/Benjamin:
Oooooooh. This is the kind of segment fans dislike.

- MizTV:
Interesting. Sami's been on a spiritual retreat, I take it.

I love Sami's self-centered viewpoint. Kind of a savior complex.

Interesting combination, but I'm glad they're doing something.

Good work.

- Shane/Owens:
I really hope Owens snaps from this.

- Owens vs. Elias:
Oh I'm sure Shane coming down will end well for all involved.

This is good so far.

Hahahahaha good stuff.

- Bryan/Rowan/Roman:
I wonder if Roman accidentally went into Aleister's room.

I'm DYING. This is amazing.

-- 205 Live:
- Captain's Choice match:
-- Oney/Gallagher/Akira/Humberto/Scott vs. Gulak/Ariya/Bennett/Garza/Nese:
Ahhhh I like this already.

Interesting that the captains started off.

Solid work so far.

Cool to see Humberto and Garza together.

Good to see everyone get some time here.

I liked that elimination.

-- Oney/Gallagher/Humberto/Scott vs. Gulak/Ariya/Bennett/Garza/Nese:
HAHAHHAAHAHA I liked that.

-- Oney/Gallagher/Humberto/Scott vs. Gulak/Ariya/Garza/Nese:
This has been pretty solid.

-- Oney/Humberto/Scott vs. Gulak/Ariya/Garza/Nese:
Pretty solid.

This is a good change from the usual 205 Live formula.

Glad to see some fresh names here.

-- Oney/Humberto/Scott vs. Gulak/Ariya/Garza:
Scott's already going places. I lie it.

-- Oney/Humberto vs. Gulak/Ariya/Garza:
This is quite good.

I'm loving Oney here.

Huh. Interesting idea.

-- Oney/Humberto vs. Ariya/Garza:
Another thrilling sequence.

-- Oney/Humberto vs. Garza:
I'm enjoying everything between Humberto and Garza.

Wow. Pretty impressive run.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment