Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 8/23/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Elgin vs. Rhino:
I love a big power vs. power match.

It's a real shame Elgin hasn't been utilized in the U.S. in a while before now.

I enjoy this.

I'm fine with a rematch!

- Post-match:
Good continuation.

I loved the fight continuing through the promo. They're going to have to ban them from the building or something.

- North vs. SCUM:
Good so far.

Solid for the time it had.

- Ace/Alisha:
HAHHAAHA you devious bastard.

- Madison/Grace:
Rayne's growing on me as a heel. It's different from the Beautiful People stint.

- Havok vs. Alisha:
I love the display of power.

That was a lot of fun.

- Post-match:
I'm enjoying the Edwards/Austin feud.

Eddie's always getting his ass kicked in someone else's battle.

More craziness from Su.

- oVe promo:
This has been developed well.

- Moose promo:
Holy shit. Didn't expect that blast from the past to return to Impact.

- J. Crist vs. Swann:
Not bad so far.

Ha. Fun ending.

- Desis/Deaners:
Not a big fan of this.

- Taya press conference:
Taya's had a pretty solid reign.

- Mack vs. Trey:
Willie is always impressive.

I like how these two work together.

That was really nice!

- Dreamer interview:
Rhino, Tommy Dreamer, and Ken Shamrock on a show in 2019. It's wild.

- Dreamer vs. Sami:
I like a spectacle every so often.

We've got a demolition derby here.

Pretty wild.

Dreamer puts himself through a lot of punishment.

Right person went over.

- Post-match:
The Sami/Tessa feud continues.

Ouch. That piledriver.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment