Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Raw Reax - 8/26/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Sasha/Natalya:
Ahhhh I love unapologetic Sasha.

I'm very glad Sasha is back in a major way.

I liked that!

- Profits promo:
This is a clever way to let people know what's coming without a long authority figure promo.

Hmmm... a Ziggler/Roode team sounds interesting. Interesting The Ascension can't even make a turmoil match.

- Ricochet promo:
Simple but effective.

- Drew promo:
Another good promo!

- Ricochet vs. Drew:
AMAZING moonsault.

I like what we're seeing here.

Good Alabama Slam spot, too. These two work well together.

This is wild!

I loved that. I hope more is coming.

- Seth/Braun interview:
This is pretty intriguing. Obviously it's been done before, but I like it.

- Miz promo:
That was good!

- Miz vs. Corbin:
I strongly doubt this will top Drew vs. Ricochet.

Solid enough work here.

Oh wow. Corbin kicked out of the SCF.

Not bad. Can't say I didn't want Miz to win, though.

- Post-match:
I was wondering why he didn't get a pre-match promo!

- Karl/Luke interview:
I'm glad they're pointing out the different treatment.

- Bayley vs. Cross:
Nice start.

Wow. That settles who's better between those two.

- Braun interview:
Would they really have the same people in three matches that night?

- Turmoil match:
-- Raiders vs. B-Team:
Poor Bo and Curtis! At least they were in the match, though. Viktor and Konnor are still in catering, I guess.

-- Raiders vs. Karl/Luke:
I liked that while it lasted. Surprising ending, though. I guess we're in for a rematch.

-- Roode/Ziggler vs. Lince/Gran:
Another sprint. Fine work.

-- Roode/Ziggler vs. Revival:
I'm liking this combination.

That was pretty good.

-- Roode/Ziggler vs. Hawkins/Ryder:
I'm split on this one. Can't say I want to see Ziggler in another title match.

I'm worried we're in for more Ziggler.

-- Roode/Ziggler vs. HM:Fun work from HM.

Good work so far.

That was all good. Ziggler and Roode looked credible with the win.

- Sasha vs. Natalya:
I like this so far.

This has been built well.

Ahhhhhh I love this version of Sasha.

- Post-match:
I love it. But where's Becky?

- AJ interview:
Good fire there.

- Cesaro vs. Cedric:
I like how these two work together.

Fun work here.

Glad we get to see these two show what they can do.

I loved it. I think Cedric's going to win KOTR.

- Dolph/Roode interview:
This was good. Can't wait for Roode to beat Dolph.

- More Profits:
I liked that.

- AJ vs. Braun:
Good dichotomy here.

Glad Braun looks like a beast again.

I like AJ's strategy in this one.

Haha I like AJ's cheating, too.

Hahaha good ending.

- Post-match:
Good way to keep Braun strong.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment