Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 8/27/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Roman interview:
This has been entertaining in such a bizarre way.

- Kofi/Randy:
I like Kofi taking this seriously. This is definitely an important feud for his progression.

Good promo from Kofi.

Interesting direction.

Randy's in Kofi's head!

- Big E interview:
They're doing a good job making building this.

- Ali vs. Murphy:
Glad to see these two get to show what they can do.

Ali's doing good work here.

This is quite good.

I liked both men's work here.

- Post-match:
Cool endorsement. I wouldn't mind them as a tag team.

- Bayley/Ember/Lacey:
Poor Ember is just the supportive friend.

Good setup for later.

- Miz/Sami/Shinsuke:
Haha Miz is a master of trying to get inside people's heads.

Simple, effective build for a title match.

Glad Shinsuke finally gets some hype.

Good to see Nakamura's mean side.

That was great!

- Elias/Owens:
Wow Shane's kind of derelict in his duties, huh? And it's interesting Owens didn't go for the 24/7 Title.

- Bayley vs. Lacey:
Oh wow. I like this.

I like the Charlotte/Lacey pairing. It's such a natural duo.

I like the technical work here.

Lacey's growing.

Wow, they're protecting Lacey in this one.

Pretty solid. I do wonder if they'll let Bayley and Kairi both do elbow drops.

- Bryan/Rowan interview:
This has been memorable, that's for sure.

- Orton vs. Big E:
This was going well before the Bongos. I like the spot, but it felt out of place in this feud.

These two work together well.

I like this.

Big E looked quite good in defeat.

- Post-match:
That was REALLY cool. I love the RKO.

- Gable/Benjamin:
Not a fan of this direction.

- Elias/Owens/Truth/Drake:
That was fun, but of course I wonder why Owens didn't want the title. I guess he doesn't want to be on-guard 47/33.

Silly.

- Shelton vs. Gable:
It's a shame the story of this is "you're short."

OK now this is heating up.

Oooh. I like this.

OK for the time it had. Chad vs. Andrade could really impress.

- Roman/Bryan/Rowan:
HAHAHAHHAHAA busted.

Rowan doing it on his own would be an interesting direction.

Good stuff.

-- 205 Live:
- Drake/Oney/Humberto:
Maybe the wrestler who doesn't get the cruiserweight match will go for the 24/7 title?

- Kalisto vs. Ariya:
Good showcase of Kalisto.

I like this so far.

Haha saved by the ropes.

Hahaha that's one way to win.

- Post-match:
Yeah Ariya shouldn't mess with someone who has friends!

Hmmmm… interesting. I wonder if LHP is splitting.

- Nese interview:
Looks like we're in for a reboot. Fine for me.

- Singhs promo:
OK. We'll see what this leads to.

- Oney vs. Humberto:
I like this start.

This is pretty good.

I like how these two work together.

This is pretty nice!

I'm quite impressed with this one.

Both men are fired up. I really like it.

Nice work!

- Post-match:
I'm really enjoying this reign.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment