Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Takeover: Toronto Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
-- Kickoff:
- Cole promo:
Ahh this guy's great.

- Gargano promo:
Also good stuff.

- Regal promo:
OOOHHHHHH this should be fun!

- Profits vs. KOR/Fish:
Nice start. I think people forget Angelo's background.

I like this one already.

Good teamwork here.

I like UE's strategy.

I like that each team has a distinct style being utilized.

I would be completely fine with the Profits taking the People's Elbow.

I'm impressed with UE as always.

UE are very efficient with their work.

This is pretty good.

That was a lot of fun! The Profits continue to grow as wrestlers.

- Io vs. Candice:
I like Candice's fire here. She's been underutilized.

WOW. I like Evil Io a lot already. She's intense.

This is good! Holy shit.

I'm liking this a lot.

These two are living up to their pre-WWE hype.

I'm liking the German suplexes.

This is something else.

That was kickass!!

- Riddle/Dain:
I was wondering what these two would do on this show.

Oh I like this.

Another case of two distinct talents doing what they do best.

Both men look badass here.

I loved that!

- Theory in the crowd:
Well that will get rumors swirling about his future. It's been said it's just a matter of time before he joins NXT. With that two hour TV show coming, it makes sense for him to come up I suppose.

- Dream entrance:
This dude's insane I love it.

- Dream vs. Strong vs. Dunne:

I like how Dream conducts things.

Haha of course Dream tries for a sharpshooter in Canada.

Takeover matches always let everyone shine. I appreciate it.

This is something else.

I love that Dunne can break your fingers and also deliver a moonsault.

I'm liking this a lot.

WOW that Olympic Slam.

Very impressive work here.

I like how these names work together.

Funny way for Dream to stop that three count.

Everyone looks credible in this one.

That was really enjoyable.

- Shayna vs. Mia:
I like Mia's tactics here.

This is physical. I like it.

Glad to see Mia get a push.

I like how they're out to really hurt each other here. It's not just about a title.

There's a good story in this one.

I really like Mia's "unconventional offense" here using her nails, Shayna's hair, etc.

BADASS Code Red spot.

I love Mia using Shayna's own tactics against her.

That was also really good.

- Cole vs. Gargano:
-- Fall One:
Good start.

Interesting - Johnny's coming across as the heel here.

Impressive work early.

I'm liking what they're doing here.

I'm liking the back-and-forth in this one.

This is quite solid.

Hahaha Cole you devious bastard.

Interesting stuff with the chair.

WOW Gargano. Very unsportsmanlike.

-- Fall Two:
Oh I'm loving this already.

I love the taking a photo spot. I swear they're setting up a double turn here.

I'm loving how this is spilling out.

This is pretty impressive.

Nice work!

-- Fall Three:
This could be wild.

Talk about evenly matched.

"What stipulation do you want for the third fall?" "Yes."

I like the hardcore stuff here.

This is pretty crazy. I like it.

DAMN. The Sunrise off the ladder wasn't enough????

This is pretty intense.

This is amazing.

Oh God this is going to get even crazier.

That was pretty incredible. Wow.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment