Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 1, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 7/31/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Breeze vs. Ryker:
Solid work so far.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
OH MY THE NUMBERS GAME.

I've missed Fandango a lot!

Ahhhh. Good stuff.

- Candice outside:
I'm glad she's pissed and looking for revenge.

- Reed vs. Grimes:
Damn. Reed can move for a guy that size.

Not bad so far.

Mostly good, but it always feels like they have one talent shine and the other get the win.

- Riddle interview:
Huh. I expected that to be saved for Takeover.

- Shayna/Mia:
GOD I love Shayna.

This should be badass.

- Candice/Regal:
Exciting!

- Strong vs. Dunne:
I love this smooth work early.

I love Dunne's repertoire.

Two of my favorites showing off here.

These two mesh very well.

Both men look good here.

That was all badass. Great stuff.

- Post-match:
Oh yeah. Dunne looks credible.

-- ROH:
- Woods vs. Silas:
I like Silas taking Woods to task for all of this.

I liked that promo a lot!

Haha. Fun enough.

- Lethal promo:
Blah blah blah blah blah.

Yeah things have really dropped since Supercard.

- 3S vs. Dante/Keys/Johnson:
Fine enough basic stuff.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
I do appreciate them building up the TPT. I don't really care about these people, though.

- Sumie vs. Rivera:
Fine start.

I'm liking this.

Good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Interesting direction...

- Silas/Woods:
I liked that! This could be fun.

- Briscoes vs. Rush/Dragon:
Oh this is already fun. All these names work hard.

I'm enjoying the teamwork.

Everyone looks good in this one.

OK that chair dive was really cool.

Pretty badass work here.

That was great!

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment