Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 15, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 8/14/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Breezango vs. Cutler/Blake:
This has been built well.

Solid enough work here.

The Sons are a solid duo.

Good work! Glad Breezango's getting work here rather than not doing anything as part of a different brand.

- Dunne interview:
Ooooooh I look forward to Dream vs. Dunne one-on-one.

- Fish/KOR promo:
Looks like we're in for a rematch.

- Io promo:
I love Evil Io.

- Shayna interview:
Good stuff.

- Grimes vs. Myles:
I like Cameron's roughness.

Nice back and forth so far.

Good to see the former ACH again.

This is pretty solid.

WOW that Spanish Fly spot was cool as hell.

Good match.

- Post-match:
Cool stuff. I wonder who he'll go after.

-- ROH:
- Lee vs. Gresham note:
Since this isn't the full match, I don't see any reason to cover it with so many pieces missing.

- Lee interview:
Glad we're seeing this kind of thing to establish who the players are.

- Gresham interview:
I like Gresham's temptation to the dark side.

I loved Gresham saying former ROH World Champion Jay Lethal doesn't know what it's like to be at Gresham's current level.

- Rivera promo:
Another solid promo.

- Titus video:
Titus has really struggled to be relevant without King.

Yeah I also wondered where the heck Ferrara has been.

Not a bad reboot.

- SOS squash:
Ahhhh fun times.

- VE vs. Black/Bandido/Tracy/Haskins:
Good start.

I liked the Scurll/Tracy segment.

I think Flip's a natural face, but I like this side of him, too.

This is heating up, and I'm liking the teamwork.

This is nice.

Good combination of workers.

Glad this is getting time.

Yeah this is pretty good.

Ahhhh fun moonsault spot.

Both teams look good in this one.

Really good stuff!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment