Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 8/9/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- J. Crist vs. Aiden:
Good start.

I'm liking this.

Great back and forth here.

Haha I loved Jake wanting to win via count out.

That was really solid action.

- LAX backstage:
Interesting direction here. I'm curious what's next for Daga if Santana and Ortiz leave.

- Taya interview:
I like this for the most part.

- Ace vs. Eddie:
I've enjoyed this angle in its silliness.

It's kind of a shame Eddie's stuck here when he could be tearing it up in front of larger audiences.

Ha. I liked the use of the cane.

God Eddie's tearing into him.

I liked it!

- Post-match:
Oh shit Alisha's going to end up with Ace.

- Tessa promo:
I have this weird feeling Tessa's going to be world champion at Bound For Glory. It's a real shame because it will be written off as a publicity stunt to try to get people back into Impact.

- Moose/Bahh:
This was gloriously stupid.

- Rayne squash:
Fine for what it was.

- Post-match:
HAHAHAHAH I love the use of Alexia here.

OK I can get behind this Rayne/Kiera thing.

- Rascalz promo:
This is also amazingly ridiculous.

- Taya vs. Havok:
Bravo's growing on me.

I'm enjoying this.

That was... something.

- Post-match:
This show is weird sometimes.

- Santos interview:
Ooooh. I like the stakes here.

- Deaners/Desis:
Impact goes from serious beatdown angles to crazy horror to comedy. It's something to see.

Oh my God the Deaners are going to be the new "Broken Universe" stuff but redneck-themed.

- Stone vs. Madsen:
Oh God thank you Rhino.

Fun stuff.

- Post-match:
I like Elgin's viewpoint in this one.

I look forward to a big crazy brawl.

Fun work.

- Ace segment:
Pretty fun stuff.

- Desis:
This could be fun in a ridiculous way.

- oVe backstage:
I like this.

Pretty crazy combination of characters and backgrounds with Sami, Fulton, Dreamer, and Tessa.

- North vs. Daga/Ortiz:
Solid so far.

NICE work from Daga.

Wow. I like this.

I love The North's double-teams.

This is impressive!

Both sides look good here.

Good match!

- Post-match:
So LAX 2.0 rolls on.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment