Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 8, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 8/7/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Contract signing:
I like the contrast between these two teams.

Fun stuff from KOR and Fish.

I definitely like the Profits putting UE over.

Good work!

- Mia/Shayna:
Mia can definitely be someone of note.

God I love Shayna. She's just unabashedly mean.

Shayna is BASED. I loved this.

- Wilde vs. Thorne:
Nice work early.

Nice brainbuster spot. I'd like to see more from Thorne.

These two are working together pretty well.

Good story here.

Nice. Surprised to see Thorne win.

- Riddle/Dain:
I can't say I expected a clean result here. Good to keep things moving.

- Breezango interview:
I HAVE MISSED FANDANGO SO MUCH.

- Cole/Gargano video:
I like Cole thinking Gargano is a ripoff of him.

I'm interested in that match stipulation.

I love this putting over of Gargano.

Wow, this is good.

Ha. I like that Gargano is seeking others' advice and earning respect while Cole is living it up.

Gargano is quickly becoming Mr. NXT.

I love Owens weighing in. That shows how important this match is.

Very good hype package.

-- ROH:
- Taven/Lethal/King:
It's kind of sad to see Taven talk about how big the last New York show was given the big drop in attendance for this one. It wouldn't be AS bad if they filled the Hammerstein Ballroom, but damn, they got hammered.

I like Kenny getting involved.

You'd think Lethal would be OK with proving himself?

- New format:
Oh so this is what they're going to do now. Not an awful idea. I'll start covering the streaming tapigns then.

- Briscoes/GOD:
It's a shame this isn't airing here!

- GOD promo:
I liked that a lot.

- Rush/Castle:
Hahahaha classic.

I like Dalton being motivated.

Hahaha cool interview.

I loved that brutality! This could really be a banger.

- Proving Ground highlights:
Interesting way to showcase things. I don't blame them for trying something new with the TV show.

- Tracy interview:
I definitely like the hype for upcoming matches!

- Taylor interview:
Haha good shots at Tracy.

Good stuff.

- Silas/Woods:
This has been good.

- Taven vs. Lethal vs. Kenny:
I like the Lethal/King dymanic.

King is an enjoyable character.

Good work so far.

I would not mind King as champion.

This has been put together pretty well.

Everyone's getting to shine here.

Fun ending sequence!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment