Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 8/16/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Moose vs. Bahh:
Bahh's growing on me. He's definitely not just a gimmick.

This is nice!

Good work.

- Tessa/Tommy:
Yeah I honestly think associating Tessa with Dreamer brings Tessa down. I have huge respect for Dreamer, but he shouldn't get this level of spotlight. He's literally twice her age.

We'll see what happens.

- Su video:
More craziness.

- Grace/Nicole vs. Madison/Kiera:
I like the Rayne/Hogan pairing more than I thought I would.

Kiera has grown on me a good deal.

Pretty solid!

- Post-match:
Tag team match incoming!

- Austin/Edwardses:
I always wonder what women think of angles like this and how they'd write them differently.

Yeah I assume Ace and Alisha are getting shipped.

- Taya/Bravo:
Not really my kind of thing. I'm getting Beautiful People vibes.

- Rhino/Elgin:
I'm ready for this match!!

- RVD/Mack/Swann vs. Rascalz:
The Rascalz' gimmick is bizarrely entertaining, even if the That '70s Show idea is really, really dated.

The Rascalz work very well together.

Pretty fun stuff!

- North promo:
Impact's doing a good job establishing them.

- Rascalz/J. Crist:
Hmmm future X-Division feud?

- Deaners vs. Desis:
"Losers become the winners' servants" feels REALLY outdated in 2019.

This does have some good heat.

This surprisingly feels like an important match.

Not bad. I just worry what the resulting angles will be like.

- oVe stuff:
This show is unreal sometimes.

- Tessa/Tommy vs. Sami/D. Crist:
Fine so far.

This is heating up! I like it!

OK that grew on me as it went on. Thankfully Tommy was largely there as a punching bag. Hopefully Tessa's momentum continues.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment