Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 8/30/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- TJP vs. Trey vs. Taurus vs. Magic:
So we're back to Impact vs. Mexico for the next few weeks.

Ahhhhhh I've missed the dab.

I like this!

TJP's ridiculous. He can do a number of styles effortlessly.

Everyone's getting to show what they're made of here.

I loved the ending sequence.

- Knockouts segment:
Paint-by-numbers work to set up another Impact vs. Mexico match.

- Elgin promo:
This man is an asset.

- Swann/Mack vs. Dez/Wentz:
More fun, fast action.

Ahhh I love Willie Mack.

I loved that all the way through.

- Shamrock/Moose/Bahh:
This is kind of surreal.

In Shamrock's defense, this did get publicity!

- Swinger promo:
Holy shit is this for real????? Impact continues to be surreal to follow in 2019.

- Taya promo:
Works for me.

- Deaners/Desis:
Yeah this feels pretty crazy on a Mexico episode.

- Sami promo:Right? Give this man the match he earned!!

- Another Taya promo:
Ummmmmmm OK.

- Taya vs. Mami:
Ooh wow. Yeah I didn't need to see this.

Yeahhhhh this was filler.

- Post-match:
Wow Dashwood starting right at the top, huh?

Tennille vs. Bravo when?

- Grace/Tormenta vs. Kiera/Vargas:
Just a means to an end.

- Grace/Tormenta/Rosemary vs. Kiera/Vargas/Rayne:
Three straight Knockouts matches!

Not great.

I didn't love this.

- Alisha/Ace:
This is entertaining in its own way.

Silly, but not in a bad away.

- LAX/North:
I like this.

Gee I wonder how this will end??

- Elgin vs. Rhino:
I enjoy a fun brawl.

Yeah they're getting a tour of the venue here.

They're getting some serious time in this one.

E C Dub E C Dub E C Dub.

Fine for what it was.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment