Total Pageviews

Friday, May 9, 2014

Superstars and NXT Reax - 5/8/14

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Superstars and NXT.

Superstars:
I liked the opening tag match well enough. I've kind of had my feel of Hornswoggle and his antics for now. At least it isn't as bad as the Chavo feud or what he did with Carlito.

Paige had a good enough promo there. There's still a lot to come from her as a character and performer I think.

Sheamus vs. Ambrose should be pretty good!

Paige continues to get comfortable in the ring on the main roster. I'm glad to see it. I hope this continues and she really picks up fire.

NXT:
I think Emma vs. Charlotte was good, but I think both of them are still kind of rough around the edges. Hopefully both of them continue to get experience and make their ways up the ranks.

Good stuff from both teams here. I'm glad we're finally getting to see Kalisto on NXT. Louis and LeFort have the makings of a potential good team if they continue to work together.

Well, that gimmick was certainly something different. Camacho's starting to get better.

Interesting idea to have Rose's entourage wrestle. I think I'd like to see Rose established as a wrestler on the main roster before they try to put someone else in the spotlight with his gimmick.

Yeah, I don't see any way Alicia wins the title. She's good, though.

I hope Alexa can deliver in the ring.

That was a fine enough little match. I hope Alexa has more than that up her sleeves, but she did well for her first match of note.

That was a good promo from Neville. He's growing on me. I still don't really see they hype about him other than his cool moves, but I'm not as down on him as I have been in the past.

Wow. That was actually kind of a silly finish to the battle royal. If it happened in TNA, people would be ALL OVER IT. The action was cool, though. All the winners are pretty talented.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment