Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 11, 2014

TNA roster changes, Interview with Jericho, Devitt update and Questions on women in GFW, Batista leaving WWE, the WWE Network and Manik

TNA has made some changes to the roster section of their website, notably dropping the profiles of Knux and Rob Terry in favor of having one profile for The Menagerie. Joseph Park has also been dropped now that that alter ego has disappeared as a character. Jeff Hardy and Willow are still listed as two separate profiles, though.

Chris Jericho talked about his favorite matches and more. His feud with HBK was really amazing and that's not just because of the "workrate" of the matches. It was the story they took us on that really resonated with me.

Prince Devitt has announced his departure from New Japan Pro Wrestling, prompting speculation of him being WWE-bound. I'd like to see what he'd bring to the table in the U.S..

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. It's unknown at this point what divisions the promotion will have. GFW's doing a lot of scouting, so I wouldn't rule it out if they see some women they really want to use. It's possible they start without one and eventually expand to have one.

2. I'd probably be upset if I was Batista, too. He was definitely set to have a bigger role than he's ended up having. As for him not coming back after promoting Guardians of the Galaxy, I don't believe that will be the case. He's signed a multiple-year deal if I'm not mistaken. It will be a pretty interesting tenure either way.

3. Absolutely! All in time.

4. I think I might have to give the edge to Daniels, but Kazarian was pretty good as well. Daniels wore a lot of hats during his time in TNA, didn't he?

5. I don't think I'm nearly qualified enough to have a definitive list here. I was definitely a big fan of the Hardys and Edge and Christian in their heydays. Beer Money's been a favorite of mine in more recent years.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment