Total Pageviews

Friday, August 15, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 8/14/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.
NXT:
Good match for The Vaudevillains given where they are in their NXT careers. They continue to grow on me. Good work! Mojo and Bull are growing as characters, which is good.

Good post-match. I'm not super-excited for Mojo vs. Bull, but it's something.

Good segment with Sasha and Bayley to play off their characters. Bayley's been a good character and Sasha's improving well.

That was quite the match between Bayley and Sasha. I think they're both coming along as competitors, which is good.

Interesting post-match. I think this could make for a pretty good angle.

Good performance by Sin Cara and Kalisto. The latter's been good so far and I can't wait to see more. Sin Cara II has been quite solid since he first appeared on the main roster.

Not a bad French guys promo. I'm ready to see more from them.

That was a pretty good match from two top NXT talents. I still think both of them have some growing to do as performers, but this was a good step in the right direction for both.

And there's the angle to continue the run to the next title match. There are some really good talents involved. I think Zayn, Neville and Breeze can all be successful on the main roster. It's just not time to bring them up just yet.

Superstars:
That was a pretty good match between Emma and Alicia. Both are quite talented.

Fine enough match between Rose and Fandango. I'm glad to see both get some work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment