Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2014

TNA Hardcore Justice Reax

Read on for my thoughts on TNA's Hardcore Justice-themed edition of Impact Wrestling.

It doesn't get much more hardcore than Janice. Intense match.

Interesting EC3 segment. I wonder where his group goes from here.

Good Magnus promo. That should be a good main event.

Good intensity from EC3. It makes sense to use Rhino to further elevate Carter's career.

Good Joe promo. It's nice to see the X-Division so fired up.

I liked the Hardys promo. The tag team division's going to really change if Davey's out for a while and Bully leaves.

Pretty damn good X-Division Title match. They can both work quite hard.

Interesting Hardys/3D segment. Are they going to try to team up to take out The Wolves?

Meh... not too crazy about the Anderson/Shaw/Gunner stuff. They've booked worse stuff, though, so I'll let it slide.

Not a bad "I Quit" match, even if it seemed a little forced to go for the big gimmick match at this point.

So, does this make Anderson a heel? I'm somewhat indifferent since his character's pretty similar either way.

I don't know how many more Team 3D/Hardys matches they can pull out of the hat, but I think TNA's going to try to go through as many as possible.

The Great Sanada should be pretty fun. Definitely something different for the character.

Not a bad Knockouts match as far as hard-hitting bouts go. It's like the direction for the night was "everyone go beat the #*$& out of each other".

Good idea from Kurt to get the most out of Team 3D and the Hardys while they're together. I'm sure I'll be burned out of it once it's over, but it should have some good matches as well.

Pretty good MVP promo. Lashley makes for a good top champion.

Yeah, kind of a weak finish. TNA's just throwing everything out there to try to keep people watching at this point. The action was good as far as there being a lot of moves and what have you.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment