Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Raw Reax - 8/18/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
I mostly liked the opening segment. I wasn't really a fan of Brie forgiving Nikki, but they are sisters and have gotten along for years.

The Wyatt Family were pretty good there. Show and Henry didn't drag the action down too much. I wonder if either of them will be Bray's next opponent post-NoC?

Good little segment with Miz and Dolph. I hope Flair works with Dolph and the latter gets over to a big degree. It's much more fitting than pairing him with Miz.

Great Ambrose/Rollins segment. They've been stealing the show lately.

Interesting decision with the next Ambrose/Rollins match. I can't wait to see it!

Good Paige promo. I think I can live with the quick title change if it means Paige gets further over.

As much as I like Paige vs. AJ, I think WWE's out of things for them to do. Fine segment to keep the angle going.

Fun post-match. Crazy vs. crazy feud?

Those stipulations don't differ a whole lot. At least there's no option to hug it out.

The Age of Brock is here. This should be great. We haven't seen a monster heel done this well in quite some time and I can't wait to see where it goes.

Interesting Miz/Ziggler segment. I wonder if that was the intended finish.

Fine post-match to keep it going.

Awesome stuff with Swagger. I think he can rebound from the loss and be a big deal.

But... no! As glad as I am for Cesaro to get a win, they shouldn't stop the momentum Swagger had. He was really getting over as a face and this puts that in jeopardy to a degree.

I like Bo Dallas, but I think this is a step down for Swagger.

Great Y2J promo to rebound from the loss and put Wyatt over as a beast. I hope we do get Round 3 at Night of Champions.

I don't have high hopes for Rowan vs. Show.

Good six-man tag. I continue to wonder how much longer RVD will stick around this run given his part-time commitment.

Good little Orton/Flair segment.

I'm a big fan of that Bray segment. I hope he becomes a big deal.

Oh, snap! Goldust and Stardust are now in the title hunt. That's fine by me.

Orton vs. RVD should be pretty good. They work together well.

I'm ready for Henry vs. Rusev. Should be quite the clash between two big guys.

HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! Ambrose and Rollins damn near killed each other in that one. I'm blown away by how much they put on the line there.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment