Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Main Event and Superstars Reax - 2/13/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Main Event and Superstars.
Main Event:
Nice Ascension promo. I wonder who they'll face at Mania. Maybe The Usos defending Rikishi's honor?

Good squash to keep things going for the former NXT Tag Team Champs. I'd be fine with Sin Cara and Kalisto beating them on the main roster, if and when that team is ready for the "big time".

Good Divas' match. I like both of them as wrestlers.

Fine post-match to keep sportsmanship alive.

WOW. Really good match between Cesaro and Sin Cara. I'm glad we got to see them do their thing.

Superstars:
I miss when Jack Swagger was getting a push. He's a pretty talented guy. This match was good enough, but neither man's really "doing anything" right now.

Pretty good match between Harper and Truth. I'm salivating to see more of Harper.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment