Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Matt Hardy talks, more HoF talk, NXT live event results, and Questions on Punk lawsuit, why WWE picks some buildings over others, Total Divas, and the Wyatts

Matt Hardy talked about recent lawsuits against WWE. He makes some really good points. I hope people are listening. I agree with JR about financial planning classes being necessary at the WWEPC. It's something people in general should learn, but especially people in an industry who can make a lot of money very quickly.

As for him personally, I'm very glad he's taking his health and happiness as extremely important. I hope he continues to have success as a wrestler and stays on the straight and narrow.

Kevin Nash is expected to go into the WWE Hall of Fame this year, inducted by Shawn Michaels. And he only needed five moves to do it! Also expected to be inducted are the Bushwhackers. It's shaping up to be a pretty good class this year.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Here are results from an NXT live event this weekend. It's good for everyone there to get more experience, although I think some of them are pretty much set as far as the wrestling aspect goes.


For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I could see WWE wanting to give Amann's care some credibility to the NXT viewers. I don't think him being on NXT would make him a public figure for the sake of a lawsuit, because I am almost positive he would have to had been a public figure before the lawsuit took place. I'm actually really interested to see what the courts say about this, because I'm currently taking a class in media law.

2. That's probably it. Travel considerations are very important for everyone involved.

3. I do think there are very different audiences for "Total Divas" and WWE's regular programming, and WWE should keep them mostly distinct.

4. Ummm... they all just had a big fight in the Rumble match. It wouldn't make sense to put them back together right now. Maybe down the line, but not now. I'm not against the idea of Wyatt stealing Taker's powers at WM31 and more or less taking that character's place in some ways. If that happens, maybe he could do some kind of brainwashing to recruit them back. But right now it makes no sense.

5. I'm not nearly well-versed enough in Scorpio matches to give a good opinion there.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment