Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 26, 2015

NXT and Main Event Reax - 2/25/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Main Event.

NXT:
Not a bad opening match. This was kind of an odd combination of wrestlers. Itami's still getting used to working this environment, and Dempsey's still pretty green in general.  Hopefully both keep improving in the months to come.

NICE post-match. Itami vs. Breeze is going pretty well so far.

Charlotte vs. Sasha should be good as always. I'm excited to see Charlotte used in two-minute matches on the main roster!

I really like how WWE's using a few veterans to work with the younger names in NXT. Obviously they need to be selective, but it can work well.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Crowe can do.

That was a pretty good tag match. As much as I want Kalisto to be ready for the main roster RIGHT THIS SECOND, it can be kind of a long process. He's doing well so far. I couldn't care much less about Dillinger vs. Jordan, but hopefully we'll see more of what they're about when that happens. They've "paid their dues" of working with the more important prospects.

I'm glad Balor isn't overlooking Kendrick. When an outside guest comes in, it needs to mean something.

Looks like Dillinger's going to remain as fodder as a singles name.

CORBIN'S GONNA KILL YOU. Part of me does want to see Joe come work with the NXT names for a while. I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Good Charlotte promo. Next week should be good.

I'm ready for more from Breeze vs. Itami. That's a nice combination because they can both learn from each other.

Becky vs. Bayley was pretty good. Becky seems to be getting more comfortable in a WWE ring, which is good.

Good Rhyno promo putting NXT over. Really good move by Triple H to bring him in.

I'm willing to give Jordan and Dillinger chances as singles guys.

Really good stuff with Kendrick and Balor. It's good to see someone with WWE experience working with a top NXT prospect.

I'm down with Riley vs. Owens en route to Owens vs. Balor. I'd like to see what Riley's got up his sleeve. Plus, it gets heat on the NXT Champion. He's good.

Main Event:
Pretty darn good tag match. More experience for Kalisto is a really good thing. He's getting closer and closer to being ready for the main roster. He was in there with three really good hands, so that helped him out. I think he's got a bright future.

That was a pretty good Divas' tag match, too. The Bellas are growing on me.

I liked Kofi vs. Stardust. They're both pretty talented. I hope they both have bigger things coming in their future.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment