Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Raw Reax - 2/16/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

Pretty good opening segment. I'm really glad we got serious Cena and a big fight. This should be a good clash.

I liked Ambrose's promo. It's a shame he's been demoted to feuding for the IC Title. I wish Reigns was there and Ambrose was getting the big Mania push.

Really good match between Ambrose and Harper. Talk about your ruthless aggression and trying to grab the brass ring and all that.

I wonder if we'll move to a point where competitors don't use paper contracts for matches, using a laptop or something instead.

Interesting Authority segment. I don't want to run this into the ground, but we just had a segment involving HHH, Kane, and Big Show where Sting was mentioned. In 2015.

I'm very ready for Bray vs. Taker for all the spooky shenanigans. Will Taker even be back for WM32 after this feud?

I was hoping for more from the Dust family, but hopefully there's more to come. I'm glad if Goldust is more or less done at WM31, he's ending a HoF-worthy career working with his brother.

Not a bad tag match. It was basically just to keep the angle going, which is fine.

Stardust using CrossRhodes on Goldust was pretty brilliant. It's like "you want Cody? You got him!" I hope whatever they call him, Stardust is set for really big things.

I liked Reigns' promo. He's growing on me. Maybe because now he has more of an edge to his character?

Great stuff from Stardust. All hail the heel!

I was fine with Reigns vs. Kane. Reigns seems to be getting more comfortable. It could just be Mania season magic.

Nice mind games from Bryan.

Good Bryan promo.

I guess next week is when Bray officially mentions Taker to set up their WM31 match.

Ugh. Goofy Total Divas segment.

Nice match between Summer Rae and Paige. The silly outfit wasn't too much of a detriment.

Fine post-match, although I don't see Paige winning the title at Fastlane. That's fine if they have something better planned for after Mania.

I liked the Rollins/Ziggler exchange. It wasn't amazing, but it got the point across and showcased two talented guys.

That was a fine match to prevent either man from taking a clean loss. The Zig Zag remains a goofy finisher, but Ziggler's done his best with it.

Ziggler, Rowan, and Ryback vs. Rollins, Mercury, and Noble should be set for Fastlane. It books itself.

Really good segment between Triple H and Flair. This feud's coming together pretty well.

That was a pretty random PTP reunion, but I guess they need another feud for The Ascension. Right now, I'm seeing it primarily as something for The Ascension to do. Hopefully it means good things in the future for PTP, but they might be starting at the bottom with no momentum.

I liked the BNB/Miz segment, even though it would seem they couldn't be more opposite each other personality-wise.

Fine match to keep things going in this feud. It's REALLY time for Sandow to turn face.

That wasn't a bad post-match to set up Ambrose vs. BNB. That should be good.

They might be overexposing Wyatt tonight. I like these segments, but they could have used this time in the PTP segment. Like, explaining who the heck Young's partner was.

Not a bad mixed-tag match. There are some good workers there.

Hahahaha. I loved that post-match.

That was a pretty good match between Bryan and Show. I think Bryan looked like a credible force. Reigns was pretty good in his role, too.

I liked the ending to the show. Fastlane will be pretty interesting.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment