Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2015

Network-Canada update, a Taker appearance, indie name's career in jeopardy, NXT live event results, and Questions on the Punk lawsuit, Reigns vs. Bryan, and booking Joe in WWE

WWE Network will roll out in Canada in various places in February and March. That's good news for all involved!

Update: Anyone subscribed to the terrestrial version of the Network can also access it online, in a similar fashion as HBO Go. That's a great idea!

Here's a recent appearance by The Undertaker on Instagram. I'm very curious to see what he'll look like on the road to WM31.

Prominent indie name Tim Donst has announced he has a kidney tumor, so his career might be over. That's very sad to hear. I really wish him the best.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
Here are results from another recent NXT show. I'm eager to see some of those names on the main roster.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I do think WWE should keep records of ANY doctor visit for its talent and what was determined (if for no other reason than lawsuits). If they didn't, they're only hurting themselves. As for the actual legality of all this, Amann basically has to prove Punk's statements were false (or at least cast a reasonable doubt upon their veracity). I don't think anyone would dispute any of the other elements of a defamation case given the reamarks were broadcast and clearly referring to Amann.

2. It's like you're psychic! I think they did a pretty good job with Reigns vs. Bryan. They did the best they could.

3. I think it'd be best for WWE and for AJ to be kept apart right now given how heavy that lawsuit is. I don't see how there wouldn't be at least some heat.

4. TNA did book Joe that way at first. He had kind of "badass decay" as the years went on, though. As for him working in WWE, I definitely think he'd have to get in better shape and wrestle in something that covered up his appearance.

5. I'm a fan of Joe's, but I don't think WWE should push him to the moon right this second. I'd like to see both sides take the time to get the ducks in a row for him to really fire on all cylinders. Fools rush in.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment