Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/21/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

I wonder how long this tournament will end up lasting. It's an interesting idea, and we'll probably get more good matches from it.

- Aries vs. Anderson:
Anderson was pretty impressive going hold-for-hold with Aries there.

Both men are really doing well here. I think I've sold Anderson short as a wrestler.

Really awesome match. A little heavy on the highspots, but that's not a surprise for TNA main eventers.

I'm surprised Aries is doing better than Anderson, given the whole "no longer part of the company" thing. But that's fine by me. Aries is awesome.

Tigre Uno's kind of... meh. But I guess they need to hype their X-Division guy.

- Uno vs. Mandrews:
I hate flippy shit. Why is it so common in the indies? I guess because they either don't know or don't care how to put on an actual good wrestling match.

Good to be able to fast forward from stuff that's already aired...

NICE stuff from EC3.

- Godderz vs. Crimson:
Not sure what went on with this match. We'll just say lolTNA and end it there.

I liked the promo from Godderz.

- Drake vs. Micah:
I'm not really sure why they're cutting right to the finish with these matches. I guess it's similar to when we just saw some parts of the Dusty Classic. Maybe they just taped some match endings? That would be funny.

- Z vs. Manik:
I like the work here so far.

Fine match overall.

- EC3 vs. Lashley:
EC3 and Lashley can wrestle like no one's business.

Pretty crazy booking to keep EC3 undefeated, but that's what they do in TNA.

Mostly good stuff tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment