Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/28/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's edition of Impact Wrestling.

Based EC3. I hope he's still on my TV/computer screen in 2016.

I actually like the World Title Series for giving us a long story to get invested in. The title's so important, 32 people are fighting for it.

- Matt Hardy vs. Robbie E:
I think I could see Matt as TNA's top babyface in 2016 with Angle leaving and Jeff possibly headed out, too. Lashley and Roode would be about his only real competition for that spot in my eyes.

I like these little interviews before the matches to sell the importance of the World Title quest.

Robbie's still got a ways to go before I can buy him as a worthy competitor for the World Title.

Ugh. Grado.

I forgot about Galloway. He could be a top face for the company going forward, too.

- Galloway vs. Grado:
Just destroy him already, Drew!

I don't know what I would have done if Grado beat Drew clean. Ouch. Drew might as well see if he can feud with Teddy Long again if that happens.

Shera has a decent chance of winning (or at least making the final 8 or so), which is scary.

- O'Shea vs. Steve:
Another comedy match...

Well, at least Steve is kicking it into a higher gear.

BAH GAWD WHAT A CLOTHESLINE.

Abyss has been a consistent upper midcard guy for TNA. He'll be valuable going forward.

Fun promo from Storm. We NEED to see him somewhere important  in 2016.

- Storm vs. Abyss:
This is apparently a hardcore match.

Good brawl so far. TNA does those pretty well.

That got overly complicated at the end, but I liked the match as a whole. It's entirely possible TNA signs Storm back to complete this series, so I wouldn't write him out of this.

TNA might as well start transitioning into the India Wrestling Federation. Put the belt on Shera and have Khali come out of retirement to face him.

- Tigre vs. DJ Z:
This is particularly terrible. Send these two to ROH.

- Kong vs. Kim:
Both Knockouts are fantastic wrestlers. I hope they both still have bright futures as wrestlers.

Nice match overall. They always work together well.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment