Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/16/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
Tonight's show is kind of a wash. It's just what little they have left in the can. But it could still be pretty fun!

- Mandrews/Uno/Manik/Z vs. Crimson/Godderz/Drake/Micah:
Yeah this is just an excuse for big group spots.

Multiple dive spots are overdone. The mark of amateurs.

At least Mandrews was stopped. Godderz is growing on me.

This is so-so for a bunch of random guys thrown together.

Funny stuff with Drake. He can be a fun character.

I liked EC3's promo. I look forward to more of him in 2016.

- Spud vs. Anderson vs. Edwards vs. Roode:
This isn't bad.

Yeah, there are reasons Edwards is a flippy tag team guy and Roode is a main eventer.

Roode vs. Anderson was quite good. I hope Roode has a bright future, too.

Nice promo from Angle to put over the guys who will be carrying the company going forward.

This roundtable thing's not bad. I'm REALLY looking forward to this all coming to a head in a few weeks. They're all good talents.

Nice character stuff from these four.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment