Total Pageviews

Friday, December 5, 2014

NXT and Superstars Reax - 12/4/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Superstars.

NXT:
I'm a bit disappointed they brought Mia in just to get squashed by Charlotte, but it was a fine showcase of the champion ahead of her title defense.

Great way to get heat on Sasha. She's really improving. I think we could be in for a treat at R Evolution (as silly as that name is).

Silly segment with the Vaudevillains, but it fit their characters well and set up their upcoming title match.

I liked the tag match showing what the Vaudevillains can do. They're doing well so far.

Good backstage segment to set up the tag match for later. It should be great!

Nice dominance shown by Bull. Obviously at some point he'll need to be able to show he's capable of more, but he's been built well with the squashes.

I like the story being told between Bull and Corbin, as simple as it is. I'm ready for them to have a war.

Good squash by Corbin. I hope he's got a lot to offer.

I am READY for Kevin Owens. He's got a lot going for him.

Pretty impressive tag match. Itami and Balor are tearing it up already. When does WWE start thinking of how to use them on the main roster?

Good enough post-match. We could be in for an amazing match when Itami and Balor take on The Ascension.

Really good ending segment. I expect something big to come out of the title match at R Evolution.

Superstars:
Paige vs. Emma was pretty good. Both of them are quite talented in the ring. I wish they were working Raw while the Bellas stuff was saved for Superstars.

Really good match between Axel and Sin Cara. They're also both pretty good wrestlers, but neither of them really have momentum to get to the next level right now.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment