Total Pageviews

Friday, December 12, 2014

NXT Takeover: R Evolution Reax - 12/11/14

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT special.
I think Owens had a pretty good debut. He's obviously got a lot of experience. It's just going to be a matter of fitting his previous skills into the WWE style.

It's a shame Graves is done as a wrestler. I think he had some good things going for him, and would have at least made a good manager or tag team guy.

Nice Neville promo. I think he could make a solid heel. He's pretty bland as a face. If he didn't have some flashy moves, I don't think he'd really stand out.

I think that was a pretty good tag team title match. I hope we're looking at a future notable player on the main roster in Kalisto. The Vaudevillains are good, but I think they're still due for some time in developmental.

I liked the slight change of pace with Corbin's win. I hope he's going places.

I don't know how much longer they can tease Corbin vs. Dempsey without them coming to blows. Maybe that happens by the end of the night.

Zayn's going to have a big night tonight. I hope he has an awesome match.

Glad to see Balor back in body paint. It's almost not the same without it.

Pretty impressive tag match. I like both Balor and Itami. I think The Ascension will do fine on the main roster, and we're just seeing the beginning of Balor and Itami.

I liked Roman's promo, but it felt a bit out of place for him to be on an NXT show.

Clever pre-match with Sasha's shirt. She's really grown from her early days in NXT.

Really impressed by Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks. Sasha's breakout performance, for sure. Charlotte should definitely be main roster bound in 2015. Great work by both of them.

BAH GAWD HE DID IT!!!! Zayn vs. Neville had some really good drama at the end. It got kind of "spot" heavy in places, but overall it was really good action. I'm impressed with both of them, Zayn in particular.

Really good ending. I'm thinking it's too early for Zayn vs. Owens, but I'm guessing Zayn's not going to be in NXT all that much longer. It was a really nice celebration, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment